Quilt - Custom Program
- Made in Hawaiʻi
- 100% cotton
- 90"x90" (Queen Size)
- 5 oz. batting
- Traditional echo stitching by hand
- Two Colors only (Base color and Pattern color)
- Photos are an example of a recent custom quilt for a customer. Pattern: "Lehua Mamo"
- We will present pattern options for your selection
- Color 1: Base color has the option of white or a natural muslin
- Color 2: Pattern color swatch options will be sent via mail for your selection
- Quilting was first introduced to Hawaiʻi by American missionaries in the 1820s, and over time, the craft evolved into a distinctly Hawaiian art form. The classic Hawaiian quilt features an elaborate appliqué pattern inspired by Hawaiian plants and symbols and imbued with the quilter’s deep aloha for ʻāina (land) and lāhui (nation).
Due to the value of the product, shipments will be sent requiring signature receipt upon delivery. If you reside on Oʻahu, we recommend scheduling a time to pickup your item in store.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about our custom Hawaiian Quilt program.