Sunglasses - 'Ike - Brown/Bronze
- Cellulose acetate frames (extracted cellulose acetate from cotton is eco friendly and bio-degradable) Inner metal core wire
- Brown frame allows for a more milky/cloudy transparency of the metal core wire frame to be seen. Slightly different from the GoldenTan/DeepBlue colorway.
- UV Bronze Lens has a nice tonal color aesthetic for a monochromatic look. This lens serves a dual function for indoor and outdoor use. Wearing sunglasses indoors can be a bit awkward, this light shade allows you to make eye contact still during conversation to leave the shades on throughout your daily activities.
- Round frame
- Hand made in Sabae, Japan. Known as the leading manufacturing region for eyewear in the world.
- Inlaid Salvage Public logo
- Note: Model showing reference for frame fit but not colorway.