Kēhau Layering Basics - T-Shirt - White
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Organic Cotton
- Made in Japan
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- 20/1 jersey
- Vintage inspired fit, neckline, and single stitch needling at the hem and sleeves
- Crisp hand produced with high quality yarns resulting in great fabric stretch recovery for a classic, long lasting, basic t-shirt.
- Overall t-shirt length is shorter, replicating a vintage fit
- We suggest taking your standard size in this slimmer fitting t-shirt
- Brandon @espiritubrandon is 5ʻ10", 160 lbs and wearing a size medium
Our first season of basic layering pieces has been thoughtfully developed into Kēhau. A weather phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in cold air. This change in temperature when warm air meets sudden cooling is when layering begins. Available in coloways - White, Tan, Sun, Black.