Sunglasses - 'Ike - Black/Orange Lens
- Cellulose acetate frames (extracted cellulose acetate from cotton is eco friendly and bio-degradable) Inner metal core wire
- UV Orange Lens brighten contrast in overcast, hazy, low-light conditions outdoors or for indoors. They also filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and potentially can help improve relaxation for a deeper nights rest. Wearing sunglasses indoors can be a bit awkward, this light shade of orange allows you to make eye contact still during conversation to leave the shades on throughout your daily activities.
- Round frame
- Hand made in Sabae, Japan. Known as the leading manufacturing region for eyewear in the world.
- Inlaid Salvage Public logo
- Note: Model showing reference for frame fit but not colorway.