Beach Hoodie - Hibiscus - Macadamia
- Made in Japan
- Cotton french terry
- Pigment dyed for a unique wash variance between each piece
- Crisp/dry hand
- Super heavy-weight
- Crackle screenprint technique producing a vintage look adding to the aesthetic of the traditional Hawaiian quilting pattern. The ink will naturally crack more over time and can be self cracked for your desired look by pulling/stretching the design. Hold a small area of the design with both hands and pull slowly till you hear/see the ink crack.
- Hibiscus is a tropical flower. This pattern comes to us from our ʻohana at Poakalani & co. a Hawaiian quilting hui
- Kangaroo pocket
- Underam side ribbed gussets allowing for a wider/baggier fit
- Overlock stitching throughout
Hoodie sizing has been adjusted this season and we suggest taking your standard size. Maluhia is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium.