Sunglasses - Makaloa - Emerald
- Cellulose acetate frames (extracted cellulose acetate from cotton is eco friendly and bio-degradable) Inner metal core wire
- Emerald frame allows for a transparency of the metal core wire frame to be seen.
- UV Emerald Lens has a nice tonal color aesthetic for a monochromatic look. This lens serves a dual function for indoor and outdoor use. Wearing sunglasses indoors can be a bit awkward, this light shade allows you to make eye contact still during conversation to leave the shades on throughout your daily activities.
- Square frame
- Hand made in Sabae, Japan. Known as the leading manufacturing region for eyewear in the world.
- Inlaid Salvage Public logo
- Note: Model showing reference for frame fit but not colorway.